Claymore has updated his dual Ethereum plus DCR, SC, LBRY, PASC, Blake2s and Keccak AMD and Nvidia GPU miner to version 14.1 bringing some extra performance with built-in memory straps with optimized timings for AMD GPUs along with some new features, improvements and bug fixes. Version 14.0 Beta of the miner has added the ability to apply optimized memory timings (straps) on-the-fly without the need to reflash the video BIOS (Windows only for now) for AMD Polaris GPUs giving you up to 20% boost in performance, 14.1 extends the support for AMD VEGA GPUs with up to 15% boost in performance. Claymore is apparently also working on implementing support for Nvidia GPUs as well in order to avoid the need to use external software along with his miner for the extra memory boost.
We remind you that the Claymore Dual Ethereum miner is a closed source software with a built-in developer fee of 1% by default, though you can disable the dev fee at the cost of slightly slower performance. You can read what is the full list of changes in the latest version 14.1 below:
– “strap” option: added support for Vega cards, up to 15% speedup compared to stock BIOS. Use “-strap 1” … “-strap 5” values and overclock memory to find the best hashrate.
– improved compatibility with AMD 18.x drivers.
– now miner uses CUDA10 runtime library for Nvidia.
– a few minor bug fixes and improvements.
Other Similar Publications:
- In: Mining Software
- Tags: Blake2s, Claymore, Claymore Blake2s, Claymore Dual ETH and DCR miner, Claymore Dual Ethereum and Decred miner, Claymore dual miner Linux, Claymore Keccak, Claymore Linux, Claymore Linux binary, Dual AMD GPU miner, Dual ETH and DRC miner, Dual Ethereum and Decred miner, Dual GPU miner, Dual Miner, Dual mining Ethereum and Decred, Dual NVIDIA GPU miner, Keccak